Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Hawaiian Thanksgiving

With no class today because of the holiday, I had a free day until work at night. The waves suck right now, so I finally did what I've wanted to do for a while; I rode all the way around the island. Well almost all the way around it. You can't complete the loop on the west side. Below is a map of my route, heading east from the 'A' (home) first.

Yes I drew the shaky red line myself, thank you.


Plus a few choice pictures along the way.

Sandy's Beach


Rabbit Island near Makapu'u


View of the mountains from He'eia State Park


Somewhere along the northeastern coast of Oahu


Interesting...



My Thanksgiving dinner: one of the many shrimp trucks on the North Shore



There was writing covering all of the tables as well as the truck itself. This was my favorite.


Waimea


Hale'iwa


Rainbow on the way back south



I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment